Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Frequent Flyer Master???

I recently purchased the Unconventional Guide - Frequent Flyer Master and finally got a chance to read it. I had previously bought another guide from the Unconventional Guide about frequent flyer miles. The first guide, which I can't remember the name of, was more basic then this one and cheaper. This one was more basic on the concept of frequent flyer miles, expanding much more on ways to earn miles using unconventional methods.

There was a lot of stuff that I already new, I'm not sure if it's from the first ebook or if I had picked it up along the way - such as using one airlines program within a airline alliance to earn all your miles. But there were also a lot of tips I hadn't heard or thought of, though aren't necessarily secrets. Sorry, you'll have to buy the book for those tips.

Is the book worth $49? I'm not sure yet, I apparently have some work to do. But the book comes with update emails, little tips and links to help, if these emails keep up the book could certainly pay off quickly!

My first goal for earning miles is with Continental since I already have quite a few miles from my trip to Hawaii, certainly enough to be a reasonable start.