Friday, March 9, 2012

Follow Me on Pinterest!

I've recently joined Pinterest.  My boards are all over the place, but there are certainly a few on travel if you're interested. I've only just begun to play with it, but so far I like it.  It's a different way to search for things and express your interests. 


If you've never used it and are wondering what the heck it is or why you should use it - it's a social networking site where you share pictures of things that interest you.  You create "boards" for specific topics and "pin" pictures to it.  Travel is a great topic for Pinterest since it lends itself to photography so well.  I am happy to have you "pin" pictures from my site that you like!

Another way to use it is to pin things that interst you, the pin will provide a link back to where the photo came from, working as a bookmarking system.