Friday, February 17, 2012

More Vacation Plans

I am excited to announce my next tour this summer - Contiki's Northern Adventure

After much deliberation over whether to go to South America, Europe or to stay close to home, I decided to stay close to home and see the National Parks out west.

I surprised myself with this a bit.  But I decided South America fit into my long term travel plans better.  And the flights to Europe this summer were going to be expensive.  Everyone I asked, and I mean everyone, thought I should do this tour.

So I'll be starting in Chicago and ending in Los Angeles.  Now that the tour is booked, I just need airfare. And to pack and research some of these places.  If you have any tips, feel free to share, I've only been to Las Vegas, LA and Grand Canyon (via helicopter).