Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo of the Week: Disney with the family


Anyone who follows me on Twitter, travelingiraffe knows that at the end of May I went to Disney World. I went with my mom, sister and my sister's family. I actually have 2 sisters, one of which I vacation with fairly regularly - Disney and Vegas. The sister that I went on this recent trip with I don't spend nearly as much time with, but she has 2 young boys - an infant and a 4 year old.

This was actually my worst trip to Disney and has me rethinking going on family trips. Don't get me wrong, I had some good times, but I wouldn't do this trip over again if you paid me. Over the next few weeks I'll write some posts about this trip, I'll cover things like:
The Boardwalk Villas, making your family feel welcome on a trip, rides, touring the parks, dining, screaming children and how not to travel with children, getting on the wrong plane and lots of other stuff.

But just to give you an idea of how great this trip was, I came home and immediately had a cold, what fun!!!!