Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This Week In Travel - Podcast review

About 17 weeks ago a new Podcast started, This Week In Travel. I think the Podcast is great. It's hosted by Gary Arndt with co-hosts Chris Christensen and Jen Leo and so far I think every episode has had a guest host. It's an interesting group with a variety of travel experiences. Each week they go over the major and not so major stories in travel. The group is entertaining and fun to listen to. They don't take things too seriously either.

I enjoy the podcast because now I feel like I'm up to date on what's going on in travel. I'm also exposed to a lot of different travel writers and their lives and perspectives on travel. It's opening new doors of places to travel to, blogs to visit, and twitterers to follow. But most of all, it's fun and lighthearted while still being educational!