Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myrlte Beach, South Carolina

I am going to Myrtle Beach in January for my nephew's football game. I'm only going to be there a day and a half, I hope it's enough time to get an idea of what is going on there. From the little bit of research I did online it sounds similar to Pigeon Forge, TN so this will be extra interesting to me.

I'm flying down on Spirit Air, the airline looks ok but the only reason I chose it was because it was the only airline that flew there non-stop. Otherwise I was a little turned off by the budgetness of them and all the fees they charge. But I'll be sending my computer and clothing down with my family who is driving down. Then I will be driving back with them. I can take pretty much any airline for a 2 hour flight, even if I end up in a middle seat because I refuse to pay to pre-book my seat.