Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update on fall travel

I've been meaning to post this, but my job has been very demanding of my time lately, hopefully next week will be better. But here is an update on my fall travel.

I have all my hotels booked, I even have two booked in Knoxville. I'm debating staying at the downtown Holiday Inn or an independent downtown hotel - the hotel St. Oliver. While it's budget, it seems quirky and to have personality. It's also cheaper, and in a good location (I think). I haven't made the decision officially, but I have some time. I am leaning toward the St. Oliver.

I've also got a car rental secured, unfortunately it's much more expensive then I thought. I'm playing around on priceline though trying to find something cheaper, but I doubt I'll save much money, but I'll keep trying.