Monday, May 4, 2009

T-Minus 9 days

Since I last posted about getting ready for Hawaii I have "completed" my trip information sheet for my parents. This sheet has all my flight info, hotel info and cruise info, including phone numbers. I'll leave this with my parents along with a copy of my passport and credit card and banking info - incase of emegency.

I also discussed with Tara some packing issues, like what needs to be in the carry-on vs checked baggage. Also trying to consolidate some of our stuff, which isn't really working out all that well since we both seem to have gotten a lot of stuff that we needed anyway. I was working on my packing list today, it still needs a bit of work but it's getting there.

This week I need to work on getting an idea of what type of dinner reservations to make while on the cruise and at what time. I also want to go through my toiletries to make sure I have everything I need. Otherwise I'll end up buying stuff I already have and have too much of it again. I think I have 4 rolls of travel toilet paper, which I've used like once and now it just takes up room in my apartment.