Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Trying to Relax on Vacation

Before my trip in June I was a little stressed out.  I was refinancing my mortgage, closed on that Friday before my trip.  Then the week before I started having my bathroom renovated, I had no bathroom and was living at my parents house.  I was also having some issues at work.  Yea, I was stressed out. 

I have read some books on taking vacation and the positive impacts of it, basically that it takes a week to relax and that is why you need two, so you can actually relax on the second week, therefore enjoying your vacation. 

I never really experienced that until this trip.  I felt myself wired up the whole first week and then I finally started to relax and enjoy myself fully. It was great, I find I have a much more positive outlook on everything. 

So here is to 2 week vacations!