Friday, August 10, 2012

Travel Declarations!

I apologize for not posting more often on Friday's.  I started a little venture with a friend and it's taking up a lot of my free time, combined with not having much to review or recommend.

But I am here today to declare new vacation commitment/plan/idea.  For my 30th Birthday I spent a month in Scandinavia and Russia.  For my post dental work trip I'm currently planning on doing Australia for 3-4 weeks late next year.  When I retire from my job in 7 years I want to travel around the world.  That leaves me with, what to do for my 40th Birthday????  Well it's in 4 years and on my bucket list is to go to the Olympics so for my 40th Birthday I'm going to the Olympics in Rio!!!!!  And with 4 years to plan I have no excuses for not planning appropriately.