Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Ghost of Christmas Present

One of the many things I enjoy at Disney World are the Streetmospheres, the "actors" who go around parks and do impromptu (though I'm sure they're planned, they are impromptu for most guests) shows.

Guest Scrooge
Last December while shopping in the United Kingdom the Streetmospheres started a show called, A Christmas Carol.  It was hysterical.

Instead of featuring Bob Cratchit, they featured Bob Skratchit, I think he was allergic to something too.  And typical of streetmospheres, they did not have enough people in their crew and borrowed some from the crowd.

The Skratchit Family
The story was pretty much the same, though the ghosts may have been switched out to help with the pop culture aspect of the show.
Ghost of Christmas Past 
Ghost of Christmas Future
 I can't give away the humor, in part because that's mean and in part because I know it can change a bit from show to show.  But I do highly recommend watching this one if you see it.