Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Jetiquette Pledge

I thought I would give a shout out to the Jetiquette blog and their Jetiquette Pledge...

http://www.dearskysteward.com/civilized-travelers-are-making-the-jetiquette-pledge/

hey, can't we all just get along??? Play nice and be considerate travelers.

I'll just share my jetiquette story of a nice, friendly traveler I met along the way.

A year or so ago I was flying home from Pittsburg and earlier in the day had put my cell phone in my suitcase. I forgot about it until 1 minute after I gave it to screening as checked luggage - it was too late. Murphy's Law - my flight was delayed. I asked a nice gentleman seated near me if I could borrow his phone to call home and tell my family. I would like to say, naturally he let me do it, but I suspect there are people out there who wouldn't but my family and I appreciated it.