Monday, March 15, 2010

House Keeping

No, I'm not going to write about hotels, that would require me to actually go to one. Instead I'm going to just make an announcement. Drum roll please...

After listening to a recent episode of This Week In Travel I'm going to start posting a weekly photo. One of the things I love when traveling is taking pictures, I'm not expert, but I have a fair amount of good pictures that I think people will enjoy looking at.
This picture was taken in St. Petersburg, Russia around 9 or 10pm. I took it after leaving a Russian folklore show. Who doesn't love a sunset photo? But I also love the composition of the photo with the strongest sunlight behind the building, then the larger tree to the left of the photo. Most interesting to me, I took this on a moving bus.

I think this is a good time to mention that all of the photos I post on my blog are either mine or occasionally a friend or family members photo that was taken when I was with them. However, all of my pictures of the week will be my photos.

Enjoy!