Friday, July 24, 2009

Figuring out my fall plans

Well I'm up to plan "Z" now with planning my fall vacation, but I think this might actually work! I'm off for 2 weeks from September 12 to the 27th. September 12 is supposed to be my nephews birthday party so I plan to start my trip September 13. The details are rough right now and subject to change at a moments notice, but here is the plan:

Leave on September 13 for Knoxville, Tenn. What is there to do in Knoxville was my first question... Apparently there is some Civil War stuff there, which I'll have to check out. There is also the University of Tennessee. Most importantly there is Zorbing, I love Kiwi's!

I'm going to stay there until September 17 when I will fly to Pittsburgh to visit my friend who had a baby in March. I'll fly back home on September 19. Then on September 20 I will drive out to Hershey, PA and meet another friend of mine to visit the Hershey Spa - after a week of running around I'll be happy to visit a spa. We'll return on the 21st, which is a Monday. Hopefully then I'll get to relax!