Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My packing list

So here is my packing list. I have abbreviated a few things, I didn't think you cared if I had a blue shirt or a black shirt - stuff like that. This isn't my typical packing list it's just that cruises require much more clothing then my typical trip.

Toiletries
Deodorant
Shampoo
Conditioner
Dove
Facial Soap
Makeup
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Nail Stuff
Moisturizer
Facial Moisturizer
Brush
Comb
Hair accessories
Razor
Shaving cream
Cotton Balls
Q-Tips
First Aid/Medical
OTC meds: Simply Sleep,Multi Vitamin, Advil
Prescription Meds
Blistex
Band-Aids
Aloe Vera

Clothing
7 dinner outfits
2 Bathing Suits
Cover Up
2 Shorts
3 Caris
10 T-shirts
Windbreaker/water proof thing/Umbrella
Jeans
Fleece
Wrap/sweater
2 PJ’s
Socks
20 Underwear
Sneakers
Dress Shoes
Pool Shoes
Sewing Kit
Hat
Misc.
Static Guard
Alarm Clock
DSLR Camera
Small Camera
Battery Chargers
Video Camera
Charger
Video Camera discs
Ipod
Ipod wires
Headphone splitter
Laptop
Memory Card reader
Movies for plane
Watch
Pen/Paper
Passport
Magazines, Books
Cards
Pen and Paper
Journal
Sunglasses
Beach Bag
Sunblock
Bug Spray Wipes
Jewelry
Hand Sanitizer
Tea bags
Plastic Bags
Febreze
Wrinkle Releaser
Lysol
Little Coach Purse
Slippers