Monday, May 11, 2009

4 Days to go...

So this weekend I have started to really push forward with getting ready for Hawaii. I have half my stuff for the trip on my living room floor. The only thing in my actual suitcase are two pairs of shoes. I have chosen 6 of my 7 dinner outfits, my shorts, capris pants, PJ's, bathing suits, and gotten most of my toiletries together. I still have to narrow down my shirts a bit more and pick which shoes I'm taking.

I've also been getting my camera stuff together, cleaning up the memory cards and making sure all my batteries are charged up. I'm also picking movies to bring, I don't expect we'll watch many, but since I have my laptop it would be nice to have a couple just in case. It looks like Pearl Harbor, Dirty Dancing, and the Princess Bride. Pearl Harbor since we'll be going there, and the other two are cute little movies we've both seen a bunch of times. I'm also bringing He's Just Not That Into You since I bought that the other day.

What's next, I guess actually putting stuff into my suitcase, I'm just trying to figure out what I will and wont need for our night in Honolulu. I obviously don't want to put stuff that I wont need on the top of my suitcase...