Thursday, June 20, 2013

Changes Coming

I have finally made the decision to make some major changes to this site.  In the next few weeks I will be working on transitioning to a Wordpress site.  Due to the complexities of migrating everything and then resetting up some of the pages, I expect this will take me a few weeks to make it presentable.

My planned launch date is August 1, though I am hoping it will be sooner.

However, I am transferring my domain from one company to another and if that causes issues with the ability to view this site on it's current Blogger platform, then I will launch sooner, even if it's not quite ready.

During this time I will not be creating any new content (though I do have a few rough drafts waiting for the launch), except maybe the Photo of the Week.

See you in a few weeks!