Friday, November 18, 2011

Clothing Recommendation

How does pick pocket proof pants sound?  FABULOUS!  There is a new company called Clothing Arts that has created pick pocket proof pants and shorts!

I have not tried these pants, though I did see them in person, they look pretty cool and it's a great concept. The pockets have zippers and buttons on them, making it a complete pain in the butt for a pick pocketer to steal from you!  All without bothering to wear a money belt. They also used a good quality fabric that will allow you to wash out stains and also keep the pants looking good when you wear them everyday for a month on a trip, or longer.

Like I said, I haven't tried these; but, I think for anyone who is traveling a lot, visiting big cities, and is afraid to lose their passport these pants/shorts are worth considering.

My biggest problem with these pants?  They don't have woman's, yet.  When asked about that the company replied, "we're a small company."  To me that means that they would like to design them, but that they haven't had time and resources yet.  I'm hopeful!

No, I'm not getting paid for this, I just like to help support a promising new company.