Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome to the Traveling Giraffe

I'm starting this blog to talk about travel and travel related stuff, welcome! I've traveled quite a bit in the past few years. I've traveled on tours, cruise ships, independently and with my family. I hope to talk about my past travels, upcoming travels, New York City and Long Island.

I've toured with Contiki - European Discovery (London, Paris, Rome, Venice, Amsterdam, Lucerne, Florence), California Highlights (Las Vegas, Yosemite, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles), Scandinavia and Russia (all over Scandinavia, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Belarus, Warsaw, Berlin), and Egypt. I've cruised with Royal Caribbean and Carnival.

My next trip is to Hawaii, so you'll be hearing lots about the planning of that trip and about the trip while I'm away and once I come back.

Enjoy, and thanks for reading...